Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mary's Assumption and Assistance

I had an interesting conversation with a few people today concerning the use of mediums and/or seances and the demonic.
Simply put--don't.
Don't mess with it.  Don't play with it.  Don't be entertained by it.

It is nothing more than an opportunity for the wrong kind of spirit to enter.
I remember growing up and seeing the game board--ouiga.  Even then I thought something was odd that we could ask a question and then have an answer given to us from some other force.  In my little kid mind I  associated it with the passage in scripture where Jesus said--Where two or three are gathered....
I'm not sure what happened to the 'game'

Evil starts nice.
It starts playful.
It's promise--a relief from the reality--a game, or even a suffering.  If you miss a loved one--why not contact them?

Recently I had a book signing near an area known as lillydale--you can look it up.  The store had some  books on the spiritism of this specific geographic area--weird.

The demonic only wants one thing--your soul.
It doesn't care what sin you use to lose it.

So today use this feast of the Assumption.  Mary's feast of falling asleep in God and allow her intercession in your life.  May she assist you in doing battle against all those empty promises of satan and the demonic.  She is, after all a Mother and she will watch over her children.